Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Friday Note

Just as an FYI, I have been sitting here since 4:30 working on a piece.  I have been debating whether to write it and publish it since certain information was given to me about something that happened Wednesday.  I spent a good 1/2 hour just staring at the publish button.

I have written to the town officials involved in the subject matter attempting to get first hand verification of the information, but I feel what I do have at this point is pretty solid.  

Nonetheless, I am hoping to hear some explanation about the matter which may convince met not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but it doesn't seem at this point it is a molehill.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I haven't given up the blog.  I do have several back up pieces I could publish, but ... I need to resolve the penidng matter first for my own sanity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.