Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday's brief

I was going to do some more stuff on the election and turbines.  I even toyed with the issue of the supermarket closing.  I started something on the verdict in the Florida trial on which everyone seems to be a legal expert.

I seem to be just spinning wheels this morning though.  through is plenty of food for thought from the last weeks ramblings from me and comments from others if you have a desire to sink your teeth into anything.  Indeed consider today a somewhat "open line" day.

The only thought right now from me though is brought on by the following:
The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.H. L. Mencken 
Other than that.  Be safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.