Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Comment Moderation

It was bound to happen.  I was hoping it wouldn't but it has.

"In the beginning" I stated no personal attacks.  I have received the very first comment which absolutely violates that principal.  No, it wasn't directed toward me.  Heck, unless it was vulgar, I would be more than happy to post and respond if that were the case.

If you have a problem with a comment someone posts on here, if you want to challenge the statements in the comment, question its substance, and add to the debate, absolutely do so.

When your comment contains not one reference to the topic at hand, is directed at an individual, makes fun of someone, and contributes nothing to the conversation, I can direct you to several other places that I am sure will let you post.  

This blog however is not one of them.


1 comment:

  1. "In the Beginning"? Is this a reference to you being like God?
    Oh, sorry, that would be quite a leap...kind of like comparing Curt Devlin's presentation on wind turbines to Nazism.

    ReplyDelete

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.