Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comment Moderation, Part II

A suggestion to all:  establish a google account (or open id or a separate name to comment under).  You do not have to list your real name.  Where it will help me, readers and even you (to get your point across) is everyone will be able to at least have an identity to associate comments with.

Now that there seem to be more people willing to comment, it might be nice to know just which anonymous you are.  Not a put down.  But if you ever do post something that will be "questionable" I would like to give you the opportunity to hear why I feel that way.

You can still post as anonymous if you decide too, if that makes you feel more comfortable.  I am just not going to guaranty an explanation each time I don't publish a comment.

Up to you though




No comments:

Post a Comment

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.