Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Tidbits & A Month in Review - a few days late

Okay, I realize this is pretty much a self serving fluff piece, but hey it is my blog right?

Before the fluff, the tidbit:  there are a couple of small comment chains under yesterdays post.  I replied to two comments made.  Feel free to join in.

Wednesday marked 4 weeks of existence for this blog.  Its been more of a chore then I imagined, but that is of my own making too.

At some point this everyday post habit will end.  I will get to the two or three a week I originally intended to do.

Yes I do in fact hear the collective cheers and applause generated by that statement.

It has been an interesting 4 weeks.

The biggest surprise is the fact that there haven't been more people commenting (although that seems to have picked up a bit over the last several days).  I suppose the fact that I have the comment moderation on may play into that.  I have thought about taking that off, but I do not want to have to delete comments once someone has posted them because they are offensive, or violates the conditions set up when I started this blog.

The other pleasant surprise is the fact there has only been one comment that has not been posted because of the inability to follow a few simple rules.

If I am reading the analytics program correctly, there have been legitimate visitors from 15 states and the D.C. (51 cities across the country).  Kind of interesting to me anyway. 

Truth be told, I never expected anyway near the views I have gotten.  Yes I realize each view is not necessarily a "person".  

The long and the short of it is it has been a unique experience.  Interesting and at times a challenge.  

It is an opinion page, nothing more than that.   I do try to offer some balance to the issues when merited. And as long as you follow those simple rules about commenting, I will post your comments.

We will have to see how long I can up the pace.  

As a good friend of mine is fond of say, "Thanks for letting me hang around with you!"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.