Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

A late whim for lunch hour.

Okay, once again I am going to do a bit of comment on commenting.

The rules page has been updated and simplified.  It has become so simple in fact it no longer exists.  I am reaching a point in life where simplicity is needed. I have simplified a few things actually.

It don't get any more simple than either posting a comment or sending it to the trash bin.

Even simpler, going forward comments not published will no longer be referenced.  

I will also note a point which has been emphasized over and over again, this happens to be my blog.  Not yours. Do we all get that?

Read the blog if you want.  Don't read it if it doesn't meet your lofty standards.

Please feel free to start your own blog if you have been slighted, or don't agree with my "agenda". 

But guess what, this blog is not done to give you an avenue for your "agenda". Neither am I going to let it be high jacked, by anyone.  

You want to attack something I have posted, well as long as you stay relatively on target I think the past has shown I am willing willing to allow the personal comments.  When you decide to expand the battlefield don't expect me to go along with you.  

Yes I pick and choose my battles, my points, my topics.  I do so for my own reasons, not your convenience or purposes.  

When the whim strikes me, I might go along for the ride on a divergent tangent. When it doesn't, oh well, what can I tell you. Life simply is not fair at times, nor is it required to be.

If you think you are going to throw your load onto my wagon any time you want so I can pull it for you, you are mistaken.  If you think you are going to direct where I am going, well not as long as I am pulling this particular wagon. 

4 comments:

  1. Well! as the Commander an Chief of the blog it should be your perogative to change the rules an regulations,topics,etc. Some people are leaders and some are not,its as simple as that.The blog is informative to us because you have done all the research and all we need to do is fill in the blanks,what could be simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also ,I could be a robot,who knows!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe bet you are not. I happen to know that the advancements in ai are such that if you were, your first comment would have been a bit more wittier and intelligent.

      Delete
  3. People believe "Freedom of Speech" means that newspapers, bloggers, all media outlets, in fact, are REQUIRED to print what they submit. Not so.

    Newspaper publishers own their papers. They have every right to print what they want and not print what they don't want. Same with a blog. This is not a public gathering place. This is not the street corner. This is John's house and if he doesn't want you to come in and play he does not have to open the door.

    If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page, you'll see the words "Powered by Blogger" The word blogger is highlighted as a link. Click on it and you'll learn how you can create your own blog. For free. And you can publish anything at all that falls within the policy of Blogger. You're free to do that.

    Keep up the good work, John.

    ReplyDelete

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.