Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DG-RIP

I received a telephone call yesterday evening.  It was not good news.  It is news that in my opinion will definitely have an adverse impact on our town. News that nothing can be done to change. News that truly saddened this individual.

David Gonsalves, a sitting member of the School Committee for the Town of Fairhaven, passed away yesterday.  

Over the years, it has been my distinct pleasure and a privilege that I had gotten to know David. We would often banter about matters, not just affecting the schools, but the town.  He would ask me some of the most pointed questions I have had to deal with. He was one of the straightest shooters I have ever dealt with.  

God Bless David.  May you be at Peace.  

___________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Prior to posting a comment, please review "Comment Rules" page.